Grasmere’s only tap-room for Grasmere Brewery. Serving fantastic beer & cider brewed in the village, good food & proper coffee. We are dog-friendly, and show Sky & BT Sports. The Good Sport has a leafy beer garden overlooking the River Rothay, surrounded by mountain scenery, with views to Stone Arthur & Heron Pike.
Delicious food, locally sourced and home-made with love in our small kitchen.
Serving food 9am - 8pm. Full English breakfast menu (9 - 11:30), soup, toasties, hearty main meals, desserts & cakes.
Home-made scones & cakes, served with Lake District tea & coffee.
Showing all the big games on Sky Sports & BT Sports.
Serving Grasmere Brewery beer, brewed by Paul & Dennis just 100m away!
Our boutique rooms in Lake View Country House have private access to Grasmere lake. All our guests enjoy a discount at The Good Sport.
No.1 Stock Lane, in the heart of gorgeous Grasmere. With ample parking just metres away.
- Dog-friendly inside and out.
- Next to Grasmere’s historic sites & fabulous shops.
- Tap-room for Grasmere Brewery!
- Our luxury rooms in Lake View Country House are just a moments walk away.
- Endless walks for every ability right from the pub.
- Beer garden next to the river Rothay.
- Ideal for large groups, events and parties.
- Open 8am - 11pm every day through the summer (9am - 11pm out of season). Food served 8:30am - 8:30pm every day through the summer (9am - 8pm out of season).
- Check out our exciting serve list - mixes of spirits (mostly local) mixed in unusual ways!
- Regularly changing menus for breakfast, daily lunch and evening choices, and Sunday Specials.
- Call 015394 35572 to book a table.
Sign up below for our newsletter, to get exclusive offers.